Shopping at truefacet?

I have never shopped on their site but I have looked on bcuz I was going to buy preloved, but the pics of their live bracelets look fake! Esp since they are trying to show that It is real. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462098134.294235.jpg
Maybe it's an old bracelet?! Idk. Best bet to ask for more pics of the imprint. GL

I have noticed that several pics of WG seem to have a slightly different font for the Cartier name. And not just pics from TF, but from many different sites. Does anyone know if the WG *is* stamped differently?

I have noticed that several pics of WG seem to have a slightly different font for the Cartier name. And not just pics from TF, but from many different sites. Does anyone know if the WG *is* stamped differently?

Are you talking about the "Cartier" stamp? If so, there all the same stamp. No difference in how they stamp it. Just the serial numbers and sometimes they will stamp serial numbers or logos in different positions. Hope that helps.

I have never shopped on their site but I have looked on bcuz I was going to buy preloved, but the pics of their live bracelets look fake! Esp since they are trying to show that It is real. View attachment 3344013
Maybe it's an old bracelet?! Idk. Best bet to ask for more pics of the imprint. GL

No what I mean is, see how much thicker the letters in "Cartier" are on the photo above?

Look at pics of YG, the letters are thinner.

I'll try to post a pic of YG

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    660.5 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:
No what I mean is, see how much thicker the letters in "Cartier" are on the photo above?

Look at pics of YG, the letters are thinner.

I'll try to post a pic of YG

Yes, I see what you mean and that is what I was referring to also. Mines is not that thick and all the "Cartier" stamps are the same. There is no difference in what gold it is made with. Hope that helps.

I was thinking about purchase a Cartier item on this website too. The website also does offer financing option which is nice, however I spoke on the phone with them and they told me not all items are available to be shipped out, they will have to authenticate it first for you. I was about to go for the Love bracelet on their website but changed my mind and got it on Cartier e-boutique instead🙂

I have never shopped on their site but I have looked on bcuz I was going to buy preloved, but the pics of their live bracelets look fake! Esp since they are trying to show that It is real. View attachment 3344013
This is an older marking (from around 1999). Anyone else have experience with this site? I would like to add another Love to my bracelet but will only buy the old system.

I've been searching all over the internet for weeks for a bargain on a Cartier Love Bracelet in white gold. On Thursday, August 31, I saw one on TrueFacet, a site I had searched on before, for $3800, and purchased it immediately. TrueFacet advertises that they only sell authentic items, and always authenticate every piece before they ship it to you, so it seemed like a trustworthy site. Furthermore, it seemed like they already had the items listed on their site in their possession. I was not aware that any random person could create a listing on TrueFacet for an item that they do not even have. So after purchasing the love bracelet, and getting a confirmation that my order had been received and processed, I thought I was good to go. A full week later, I had still gotten no email saying my order had shipped, and no communication whatsoever from TrueFacet. I had to call their customer service myself today, and they told me they would email me after they found out what the deal was with my purchase. 6 hours later, I finally receive an email saying that the seller is unresponsive, so they are going to refund my money. Not only have I not yet received my money, but like, SERIOUSLY?!? I was sooo excited about this purchase for a whole week only to be told that my love bracelet doesn't exist. If you are considering buying from TrueFacet, I would really not recommend it, especially if you are buying for someone else for a special occasion and need the item by a certain date. There is a good chance that you will never receive the item you purchase, and will get no help from customer service to remedy the situation. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Or have any suggestions for where I can get a good deal on a love bracelet? Ugh I just needed to vent :smile:

UPDATE: Customer service has reached out and has informed me that the bracelet is in fact available to ship soon. They are also offering me $150 credit for the delay. I will update this again if/when I receive the bracelet.

So what exactly does Truefacet mean by "soon"? I had considered purchasing a Love bracelet from them but the Yelp reviews were very mixed so I didn't feel 100 percent about their reliability to authenticate and then ship in a timely manner. I hope your bracelet arrives shortly and it's exactly what you wanted. Keep us updated.