Which Eva strap looks the best?

Mar 8, 2016
Just picked up this beauty for about 40% off! :biggrin:

The three straps I'm using are the original LV one that came with it, second is the chain woven like the one in mini pochettes, and the last chain is the same weave as the Evas. Which do you think looks the best on me? Also, is the purse falling at an awkward height on my frame?

Excuse the scrubby no shoes look please, it's Sunday! :P

Attachments

• IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_3098.JPG
    IMG_3098.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_3097.JPG
    IMG_3097.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
The original strap needs to be longer on you. Can you make it longer or it it at the longest length?
That's its longest length! I hate how most LV straps fall at that awkward just-above-hip height on my frame so had thought the Eva with its additional piece of leather would solve that! This one still ends up looking awkward, doesn't it? :cry:

I like the look of the original strap but the length of the third strap. If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you? I'm 5'6" and the original Eva strap hangs similar to the third strap on me.

That's its longest length! I hate how most LV straps fall at that awkward just-above-hip height on my frame so had thought the Eva with its additional piece of leather would solve that! This one still ends up looking awkward, doesn't it? :cry:

I think it should be more on your hip, personally. I'm a shrimp at 5'2" and the Eva strap hangs too low on me even at the shortest! Is the Favorite strap longer? You could buy a replacement strap if there is a longer one you like.

I think it should be more on your hip, personally. I'm a shrimp at 5'2" and the Eva strap hangs too low on me even at the shortest! Is the Favorite strap longer? You could buy a replacement strap if there is a longer one you like.

I think so too! The previous owner was also roughly about 5' and had tied a knot in the strap to make it shorter!

I prefer the leather strap on you. Although, the third one looks nice too.

I like the 3rd picture the best but I like them all. :smile: The original strap looks like it might be even better if it was a tad longer.

Congratulations on a great find!

TY! I'm contemplating getting a shorter version of this chain from the same seller and attaching it to the strap. Not sure how the strap and leather combination will look tho!:thinking: