amarante leather wallet...fingerprints???

miminess

Aug 19, 2006
Hi, i went into louis vuitton today and saw this beautiful wallet, its the cherry black (amarante??) but when i held it i realized holy s*** every fingerprint shows, but i still love it! do you think i'll get sick of the fingerprints?? and people that have it, how bad is it really ?? thanks

I was going to get a wallet in this color but decided against it because of the fingerprints issue. It is a beautiful color though. Oh, but I'm on the waitlist for the inclusion bangle.

Lol a lot of people had the same problem when Pomme first came out..but I think if you love it enough it won't be much of a problem. It happens to my Framboise Houston, Pomme heart and my Fuchsia Lexington/wallets but I love the colors so much that I overlook the fingerprints and just wipe them off when I see them. :heart:

I'm concerned about this issue too, having no vernis items in my collection...never actually touched anything but handles on a dark vernis bag in store either!

I'm concerned about this issue too, having no vernis items in my collection...never actually touched anything but handles on a dark vernis bag in store either!

they're super easy to wipe off with the cleaning cloth that comes with the amarante pieces :smile: i saw them all yesterday when i went to choose the pieces i wanted and all of them come with cleaning cloths! the manager said LV did that since the color is dark and will show fingerprints more :drool: