My First Reveal on TPF

ky_ly78

Oct 27, 2015
I would like to start off by thanking all the wonderful friends here on TPF for all their help and suggestions on helping me choose, locate and advice on the purchasing of these bags! I thought I would wait until I have picked up my red mini to do the reveal but I can't wait any longer. I have already in my possession my black mini as I made a trip to pick it up at the boutique in Toronto in May and will be picking up my red bag which I had purchased over the phone but have not yet picked up. I plan on picking it up in June but my SA was kind enough to take a pic of my bag for me. And so here they are my twins from Spring 2016 Caviar chevron Mini! Might I add this is my first ever RED chanel piece in my collection and I am so ecstatic to have the perfect true red for me. Shout out to NickitaLuvsLv, Sugarplumpurse, StyleviaLauren, Calfu, mungoo33, snowing May and many others. Sorry if I have forgotten anyone. Thank you for all the help guys I am sincerely grateful for all the wonderful advices I was given.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:
Here is the red twin to my mini black. I can't believe my husband was so understanding with me purchasing the same bag in a different colour!! I will have to send myself to ban island as some of you put it lol :smile:. Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 746