Anya Hindmarch Pouch

I have this one. It has no gusset so it's flat. I use it for six keys on two key rings plus a big car key. They fit with room to spare but it wouldn't hold many items with depth, like makeup. The leather is great and I've carried it daily for a year with absolutely no wear.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 447
I was really hoping to hold small pieces of makeup, like a small compact and a small brush (say 2"?) and chapstick, a tiny pill bottle, gum, a small lotion tube. Would I be at the max with that?

I really love it but there is no point investing the money if it's just a glorified change purse. What do you think?

Thank you for your responses!

Last edited:
It says it's 18cm L x 12cm H. That seems like a lot of space inside of the only 1cm in depth. I guess there is always the girly pouch but for some reason they don't make it in black! The indignity.

demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod23/dw/image/v2/AALI_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-ah-master-products/default/dw3618c91d/SS16/Girlie-Stuff-Eyes-in-Bright-Red-Nylon-1.jpg?sw=600&sh=600&sfrm=jpg

I was really hoping to hold small pieces of makeup, like a small compact and a small brush (say 2"?) and chapstick, a tiny pill bottle, gum, a small lotion tube. Would I be at the max with that?

I really love it but there is no point investing the money if it's just a glorified change purse. What do you think?

Thank you for your responses!

I think it would hold that, depending on the size of the bottles. Mine has loosened up over time allowing it to expand and be more pliable which helps. It's a comfortable size inside a bag, not too bulky. It's favorite item of mine.

It says it's 18cm L x 12cm H. That seems like a lot of space inside of the only 1cm in depth. I guess there is always the girly pouch but for some reason they don't make it in black! The indignity.

demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod23/dw/image/v2/AALI_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-ah-master-products/default/dw3618c91d/SS16/Girlie-Stuff-Eyes-in-Bright-Red-Nylon-1.jpg?sw=600&sh=600&sfrm=jpg

There is a black fabric eyes make up pouch. It looks exactly like the girly pouch but it doesn't say "girlie stuff" or have the trim.