Can someone please chime in

Those are two very different colors. The question is whether you want a black bag or a pop of color in your bag. I would personally go with the blue bag as I usually end to gravitate towards colorful bags. My outfits tend to be more neutral so I add a pop of color with my bags. That said, you should pick the bag that would work best with what you wear. Would you be more likely to carry a black bag or a blue bag?

Those are two very different colors. The question is whether you want a black bag or a pop of color in your bag. I would personally go with the blue bag as I usually end to gravitate towards colorful bags. My outfits tend to be more neutral so I add a pop of color with my bags. That said, you should pick the bag that would work best with what you wear. Would you be more likely to carry a black bag or a blue bag?

I honestly don't remember the last time I had a black bag. I also tend to wear more neutral colors. That blue bag is just so pretty and probably one of my favorite colors...if it looks lint the picture that is.

I honestly don't remember the last time I had a black bag. I also tend to wear more neutral colors. That blue bag is just so pretty and probably one of my favorite colors...if it looks lint the picture that is.

I am much the same. I have a couple black bags, one gray, and one tan. Everything else is very colorful. I love my colorful bags and would probably opt for the blue since I already have a couple black bags. However, in your case, you said you have no black bags so perhaps black might be a good option. I do carry my black bags on occasion. Sometimes a black bag does suit an outfit or a situation better then a colorful bag. I think everyone needs at least one black and one neutral bag in their collection.

I have the bleu lazuli and i really love it. I usually prefer to wear pop coloured accessories so my vote is definitely for the blue. Beside that, that blue is perfect for summer (and as well to cheer up a grey winter day)

Both are beautiful....I have the exact black and love it but the blue is a deep, rich blue....why not get both....just kidding....difficult decision...good luck. :winkiss::heart:

Is the black leather smooth or the crinkle leather? I would love to get both!! But I can't [emoji17]....poor me lol do you have a pic of your bag?