Outlet trip

Are these bags made for outlet or are they identical with what is sold on the website or QVC, or retail shops? Also, which outlet is this? It's so luscious that I would make a trip to the outlets that are within two hours of me if this were one of those. Thanks!

Are these bags made for outlet or are they identical with what is sold on the website or QVC, or retail shops? Also, which outlet is this? It's so luscious that I would make a trip to the outlets that are within two hours of me if this were one of those. Thanks!

Some bags are MFF and others are exactly like sold in retail. I believe that is the Woodbury Commons outlet in NY.

Thank you momjules for sharing these pictures.

Thanks to your pictures. I was able to SPY the yellow bags I wanted for summer. I ordered them today they ship both the saffiano zip zip and hobo they were on a great sale much better than ilovedooney.

Thank you momjules for sharing these pictures.

Thanks to your pictures. I was able to SPY the yellow bags I wanted for summer. I ordered them today they ship both the saffiano zip zip and hobo they were on a great sale much better than ilovedooney.

I'm so happy you were able to get the bags you wanted! Every penny saved is worth it!