All I need is LOVE :P

Dec 11, 2011
Hello my lovely Cartier friends!

I am excited to share my first Cartier purchase with you, not only because I was taught to share ;) , but mainly because you have all been so helpful in my Love bracelet journey!

Here is my Love story...
When I first fell in love with the Love, I was 100% sure I was going to get it in the rose gold. However, my mother really liked the YG on me, and after trying it on, I did like that extra pop of color, so I decided to go with the YG instead. The next choice I had to make was whether I wanted my bracelet to be more snug or looser. I had posted photos and asked here for everyone's help. It was definitely so helpful but when I went to buy it at my Cartier store, I still spent quite a bit of time mulling over it there as well. (I am an indecisive person by nature, so please don't take offense - all your comments were so beneficial!) I ended up getting the size I got for no good reason... I just needed to make a decision and picked one. I think in reality, I could have gotten away with either size.

I wanted to provide my wrist measurements for those who are also between sizes and don't know which way to go. My wrist is 14 cm as measured with the Cartier sizer (the paper ruler is snug but I can still rotate it comfortably). I can push my bracelet up towards my elbow comfortably about 3 inches or 7.5 cm.

I also sent my bracelet in for engraving, and can't emphasize how quick the turnaround was! I brought it in on a Wednesday, and my SA explained the whole timeline to me. His estimate was so precise - the Love arrived back at the boutique the next Wednesday.

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to provide as much info as I could for others considering the Love... I hope this helps!

Also, a big THANK YOU to all the lovelies who answered my questions :love:

Finally, here are some photos!! I just picked it up today and am wearing it for the first time!! Now, out to enjoy the weekend sun with my new bracelet!

Attachments

• IMG_9955.JPG
    IMG_9955.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 907
  • IMG_9961.JPG
    IMG_9961.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 899
  • IMG_9962.JPG
    IMG_9962.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 874
  • IMG_9978.JPG
    IMG_9978.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 862
Last edited:

I am excited to share my first Cartier purchase with you, not only because I was taught to share ;) , but mainly because you have all been so helpful in my Love bracelet journey!

Here is my Love story...
When I first fell in love with the Love, I was 100% sure I was going to get it in the rose gold. However, my mother really liked the YG on me, and after trying it on, I did like that extra pop of color, so I decided to go with the YG instead. The next choice I had to make was whether I wanted my bracelet to be more snug or looser. I had posted photos and asked here for everyone's help. It was definitely so helpful but when I went to buy it at my Cartier store, I still spent quite a bit of time mulling over it there as well. (I am an indecisive person by nature, so please don't take offense - all your comments were so beneficial!) I ended up getting the size I got for no good reason... I just needed to make a decision and picked one. I think in reality, I could have gotten away with either size.

I wanted to provide my wrist measurements for those who are also between sizes and don't know which way to go. My wrist is 14 cm as measured with the Cartier sizer (the paper ruler is snug but I can still rotate it comfortably). I can push my bracelet up towards my elbow comfortably about 3 inches or 7.5 cm.

I also sent my bracelet in for engraving, and can't emphasize how quick the turnaround was! I brought it in on a Wednesday, and my SA explained the whole timeline to me. His estimate was so precise - the Love arrived back at the boutique the next Wednesday.

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to provide as much info as I could for others considering the Love... I hope this helps!

Finally, here are some photos!! I just picked it up today and am wearing it for the first time!! Now, out to enjoy the weekend sun with my new bracelet!

So beautiful! [emoji7] Congratulations on your new Love! YG looks perfect on you!!! What size did you end up deciding on?

Here is my Love story...

Look beautiful on you! ❤ Congratulations! :smile:

Hi Kate! I ended up with the 16! Still getting used to having it on my arm :balloon:

I recall seeing your pics on another thread and I feel the 16 was the better choice! I recently purchased my first Love and I'm still getting used to wearing it 24/7 but I do, absolutely adore it! Like you, I went back and forth deciding on the sizing—I could have done a 16 (close to my wrist but comfortable), 17 (not too close & not too loose) or the 18 (looser fit) but in the end, I chose the 17. Congratulations, once again on your new Love!!! [emoji173]️[emoji8]

I recall seeing your pics on another thread and I feel the 16 was the better choice! I recently purchased my first Love and I'm still getting used to wearing it 24/7 but I do, absolutely adore it! Like you, I went back and forth deciding on the sizing—I could have done a 16 (close to my wrist but comfortable), 17 (not too close & not too loose) or the 18 (looser fit) but in the end, I chose the 17. Congratulations, once again on your new Love!!! [emoji173]️[emoji8]

Congrats on your new Love as well! I am loving mine as well... I love that it has such a dense weight, if you know what I mean!