Hermes bags recipts

Status
Not open for further replies.

00sara00

Mar 9, 2016
Hello

Could you please show any receipt for your bags from Hermes? "Please block the personal & important info"

I want to buy some bags from resellers, but I want to make that the receipts are original because they are not the same in all countries

Thank you

The tPF rules forbid discussion of information that might assist counterfeiters, and sharing pictures or details of Hermes receipts would do just that. If you are purchasing via resellers, use a paid authentication service to evaluate the items. Receipts can easily be faked or be for an item different than the one you receive; they are no guarantee of authenticity.

the tpf rules forbid discussion of information that might assist counterfeiters, and sharing pictures or details of hermes receipts would do just that. If you are purchasing via resellers, use a paid authentication service to evaluate the items. Receipts can easily be faked or be for an item different than the one you receive; they are no guarantee of authenticity.

+1

Hello

Could you please show any receipt for your bags from Hermes? "Please block the personal & important info"

I want to buy some bags from resellers, but I want to make that the receipts are original because they are not the same in all countries

Thank you
Receipts are different from country to country dear. I saw receipts from Japan, Germany, France, Mexico, US, Canada,...and none of them look alike, even in Us, receipt from franchise store is different compare to regular boutique ones. And trust me, receipt doesn't mean anything if the bag is fake because they can use auth rec but selling you a fake one if they want to :smile:

Receipts are different from country to country dear. I saw receipts from Japan, Germany, France, Mexico, US, Canada,...and none of them look alike, even in Us, receipt from franchise store is different compare to regular boutique ones. And trust me, receipt doesn't mean anything if the bag is fake because they can use auth rec but selling you a fake one if they want to :smile:
This

Status
Not open for further replies.