Authenticate This CÉLINE

Hello,

Could you kindly authenticate this bag. There are a few pictures in the add and I have added some more. Hope they are sufficient. Thank you so much in advance.

Item: Celine Mini Luggage in black

Listing Number:

Seller: roseyapples

Link: https://carousell.com/p/49457324

Comments: Seller has bought the back from a reputable reseller in Japan. She still has the receipt from reseller. She wrote the following about the serial number: 'Serial number seems to have flattened out with ridges of the leather. But when I got it from the jap reseller store, I noted down the serial number as S-CE-1110. The S somehow isn't visible now.'

IMHO, Looks authentic.
I am an authenticator on forum on other brands and try helping Unoma in this time as there are a lot of unanswered posts.

I apologize for bothering you; if you look at my profile I am actually a long time member who has posted beyond authentications... Definitely not the way I used to or nearly as often I used to,, but I have nonetheless and I was under the impression that this is a public forum where people were thoughtful and kind enough to take the time to provide this service.. That being said, I will find somewhere else to authenticate.

Pls dont feel offended, you are welcomed here anytime.
I am sure it was a misunderstanding.

Your bag looks authentic.