Post your Chanel family portrait...

I think the original poster was referring to California. Canada and California both have similar restrictions though. From what I understand it's not illegal to wear exotic leathers, but it is illegal to bring them into the country/state unless it's under specific circumstances, such as if a relative dies in another country and bequeathes the item to you. However, it would then be necessary to provide a copy of the will. I know this applies to crocodile and python, and furs from endangered/protected species.

No need to be so specific about the reasons you have python. No will has to be produced or anything! Just buy elsewhere and you are free to carry it in California.

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for welcoming me to purseforum and all of the wonderful messages! I feel like I have a new family! Sorry for the delay for the pictures, my children got sick and of course they come first! Here are some portraits of my other family - Chanel! I did a group shot and then close ups... Hope that you enjoy!

What a lovely family!!!!!!

It was the new propeller tote! I actually got it for my sister but it looks quite striking in person...View attachment 3336598

(Image - AF thread)

I love this Propeller Tote. But alas, I have a gorgeous Black Boy Tote that I'm in love with. Love it so much I'm going to get it in Beige or White (depending upon your eyes) with a lovely light SHW. I sold my LV Neige Artsy to get it. :smile:

Nice! Love your iridescent boy! :heart:

Thank you! Its actually one of my favorite😊 I wanted the old medium but nobody in the entire US at the time seemed to have them, so I opted for the small. Surprisingly, I like the size, it was not bad at all, it was actually perfect for fun night out. Here's a closer look at my boys.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,813
Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for welcoming me to purseforum and all of the wonderful messages! I feel like I have a new family! Sorry for the delay for the pictures, my children got sick and of course they come first! Here are some portraits of my other family - Chanel! I did a group shot and then close ups... Hope that you enjoy!
Get the tags off those bags and use your babies!! Which bag is your favorite.
My chanel collection are as below:
Chanel coco handle caviar in blk medium size
Love everyone of them!!

That Chanel coco handle caviar is EVERYTHING! Yum! 😍
View attachment 3330409
My collection [emoji5]️. Thank you for letting me share..
Oooh! Love these! I like the variety. Not all "regular" classic flaps but some with true personality! This is making me want to experiment more.

I love this Propeller Tote. But alas, I have a gorgeous Black Boy Tote that I'm in love with. Love it so much I'm going to get it in Beige or White (depending upon your eyes) with a lovely light SHW. I sold my LV Neige Artsy to get it. :smile:
Both are nicely structured bags [emoji4] I definitely do not see many Boy totes so congrats on your special pieces!