Rivets Enveloppe Reveal!

Contemplating this in mono how will you use it, what does it hold

I have the same thoughts! I was contemplating this in mono too, since seeing a reveal on here...

I've never researched it nor seen it in stores so I don't even know the size of it. What can it hold? Can it hold a letter size piece of paper flat (American "short bond")?

Contemplating this in mono how will you use it, what does it hold

I have the same thoughts! I was contemplating this in mono too, since seeing a reveal on here...

I've never researched it nor seen it in stores so I don't even know the size of it. What can it hold? Can it hold a letter size piece of paper flat (American "short bond")?

I plan to use it as a clutch, and it doesn't hold a letter size paper without folding it.

I was able to fit an iPhone 6 (sitting on the side), car key, keys in a clé, card holder and lipstick in there.

In regards to size, it's 9" x 6.25", but the rivets limits the amount of space you have. An iPad mini just fits inside, if that helps.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,401
I plan to use it as a clutch, and it doesn't hold a letter size paper without folding it.

I was able to fit an iPhone 6 (sitting on the side), car key, keys in a clé, card holder and lipstick in there.

In regards to size, it's 9" x 6.25", but the rivets limits the amount of space you have. An iPad mini just fits inside, if that helps.
Gorgeous!!!!