Wait for new black WOC or get pre-owned Fuchsia WOC

honolulu168

Little sheep 988
O.G.
May 17, 2008
Hello!
I am in the wait list of WOC in black Caviar GHW $2100, but I don't know how long will it take. Should I just get a pre-owned Pink (Fuchsia) in patent $1400 online?
What do you think?
Thank you!

Where are you located? I live in NYC and bought a black caviar WOC a year ago. All the stores here said wait list, we never get them, but I called a few Chanel stores in Texas (just picked a random state) and they had three in stock and we're happy to ship it to me. I'd call around before settling.

Where are you located? I live in NYC and bought a black caviar WOC a year ago. All the stores here said wait list, we never get them, but I called a few Chanel stores in Texas (just picked a random state) and they had three in stock and we're happy to ship it to me. I'd call around before settling.

I live in Honolulu, will we need to pay shipping cost? I will call around. Good idea!

hello, I just purchased my black woc ghw a month ago. Try the Seattle store, I had to do a phone order because I live in CA. The waitlist wasn't long, only took me a month to get my woc. Good luck!

My black caviar WOC with silver hardware was worth the wait! I wouldn't settle if I were you. Perhaps you can try waitlisting at several different stores so you have a higher probability of getting the WOC sooner. Good luck!

thank you all for the comments!! Since I am thinking of purchasing of prada wallet on chain in black ( due to have 12 credits card slots and removable chain) $1098, should I just get fuchsia in chanel ( so I have different colors WOC). Also it is hard to justify paying $2100 +tax for chanel WOC these days.
Have a great day!!