My boy

Congrats! Waiting for mine to get here. Glad to see people are liking their caviar boys after seeing all the bad stuff about them in the clubhouse thread.

I know right?
I do too was worries. But after receive mine today. Everything was OK. In love. It's definitely more light.

The only thing that make it looks matte in the pic from prev post its because the leather is not that puffy.

But mine looks ok in the pic.

I know right?
I do too was worries. But after receive mine today. Everything was OK. In love. It's definitely more light.

The only thing that make it looks matte in the pic from prev post its because the leather is not that puffy.

But mine looks ok in the pic.

Yeah yours looks great. Enjoy!! 😀

Congrats~ I am one of the minority which is more leaning towards liking this boy compared to not liking it. It's definitely growing on me the more I see it. Hope you enjoy your boy! This is the ultimate combo of color, hardware, size and leather IMO!

Congrats~ I am one of the minority which is more leaning towards liking this boy compared to not liking it. It's definitely growing on me the more I see it. Hope you enjoy your boy! This is the ultimate combo of color, hardware, size and leather IMO!

Yes. I prefer SH or ruthenium HW more than gold or brushed gold.