Michael Kors Sloan Bag

Sandra.AT

Jan 23, 2016
As I couldn´t find any thread regarding MK Sloan and I saw there are some out there who have a sloan bag I decided to start a new thread..

There are some older and newer models in difference colours and i love them all.

I recently bought the MK Sloan large black with silver hardware.. I think it is lamp leather but I´m not sure..

So let´s adore this beautiful handbag and post some pictures of it..

Lovely bag and great pics, saw a gorgeous coral one (pink grapefruit) and I would love to see that in person [emoji7]

Thank you [emoji1][emoji1]
I saw it in the smaller size and it was sooo cute .. Great colour .. It was a different colour than on the saffiano ones .. More light colour

This bag looks so good, I love the black with silver hardware. I'm considering getting one and would like to see how much it fits. Would you mind showing how much you can fit in it?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461819911.024470.jpg
This is one picture what i had in my phone .. I will post later some other picture .. My phone fits in thw outside pocket and i have a fullsized wallet make up pouch and a smaller but thicker wallet in the middle pocket together eith keys lipbalm and ear phones.. It still would fit 2 passports and a ipad mini

Reactions: Glttglam
View attachment 3340794
This is one picture what i had in my phone .. I will post later some other picture .. My phone fits in thw outside pocket and i have a fullsized wallet make up pouch and a smaller but thicker wallet in the middle pocket together eith keys lipbalm and ear phones.. It still would fit 2 passports and a ipad mini
Wow it holds quite a bit! I'm so in love with this style right now, it looks fantastic with silver hardware. Enjoy!

It is lambskin. I had one in a caramel color a couple of years ago, but didn't keep it. I could kick myself!

Thank you for the info.. I was not sure as michael kors website said it it lambskin but zalando didn't write it :smile: so thanks..
You could still buy one.. They release one in lilac, Pink Grapefruit and biskuit which looks like beige and i find also coral but i'm not sure maybe this was the Pink Grapefruit colour ..
The leather is great soo smooth .. I love it and maybe i conside another one ..

I just bought a Sloan quilted messenger size small in lamb skin leather today! I had been eying it for about a month and it was on the clearance rack with an extra 25% off today so I snagged it (paid $115). The chain has a nice weight to it, it has built in credit card slots, and two pockets one is zip and the other is open. It looks really classy!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461965938.760518.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461965851.232369.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461965887.269015.jpg

Thank you for the info.. I was not sure as michael kors website said it it lambskin but zalando didn't write it :smile: so thanks..
You could still buy one.. They release one in lilac, Pink Grapefruit and biskuit which looks like beige and i find also coral but i'm not sure maybe this was the Pink Grapefruit colour ..
The leather is great soo smooth .. I love it and maybe i conside another one ..

I have two Susannahs in lambskin. They take a real beating! They're not as delicate as people think.