what do you think of Bleu jean?

Blue Jean is one of my most favorite Hermes colors. This is coming from somebody who only likes and wears black, grey, Taupes, creams, etc. All my bags are the same: black, greys, Taupes, neutrals, and occasional red. I wear mine year round with things like grey and black, navy sweaters, to white dresses, flowy blouses and shorts in summer. I actually have found out to be one of easiest colors to pair things with. That being said, I'm a pretty causal dresser. Here are a few posts. Thanks for letting me share!! Xx

View attachment 3339890
View attachment 3339891
View attachment 3339892

your blue jean is beautiful, love this blue.

you and your bag are both gorgeous, indeed very harmonious with your outfits. and well maintained too, how long have you owned it? i like it muck more than Heidi's!:biggrin:

Thank you!! Mine is stamp T. I have had for a year exactly, but I carry it the most out of all my B's. I have a 5 and 3 year old, and it has been on numerous trips. It has held up really well. I have not had any problems dirt wise. I do store all my bag in their boxes, stuffed, with dust bags, etc. My GF just got hers back from the boutique after a cleaning and it looks brand new. Hers was getting a little dingy after 5 years of use, but still was not bad at all. I was surprised myself about how much it actually goes with.

Blue Jean is one of my most favorite Hermes colors. This is coming from somebody who only likes and wears black, grey, Taupes, creams, etc. All my bags are the same: black, greys, Taupes, neutrals, and occasional red. I wear mine year round with things like grey and black, navy sweaters, to white dresses, flowy blouses and shorts in summer. I actually have found out to be one of easiest colors to pair things with. That being said, I'm a pretty causal dresser. Here are a few posts. Thanks for letting me share!! Xx

View attachment 3339890
View attachment 3339891
View attachment 3339892
You carry bj so well
Make it so attractive

View attachment 3339890
View attachment 3339891
View attachment 3339892

Is it me or does the more current shade of blue jeans look darker? I wasn't really a fan of blue jean before but after these pictures, it's growing on me. It looks great!

Is it me or does the more current shade of blue jeans look darker? I wasn't really a fan of blue jean before but after these pictures, it's growing on me. It looks great!

Just to clarify, the first pic of me modeling with grey sweater in the true color of the bag. The second pic is off my IG account and I have a slightly darker filter on that pic. That being said, I have seen colors change from year to year. I also have seen a wide variety of black togo as the dye adheres differently to each bag. I personally love that it is a little bit of a muted blue with grey undertone. Thank you, carabelli88!!

You carry bj so well
Make it so attractive

Thank you very much, bagidiotic!! Appreciate the sweet words!! I learn so much from all of you on here!!!

Love BJ. It's on my wish list. I can totally understand why BJ was a big hit back then. Being an old statement color doesn't mean it's outdated.

Aww, thank you, Blue Rain! It was actually my first choice even over black. I completely agree with you on the outdated comment. I think it comes down to how the individual carries it, how they style it, and the confidence factor. :hugs:

your blue jean is beautiful, love this blue.

Thank you so very much, QTbebe! You all are so sweet. I just wanted to throw in a diff perspective of the color, because I know it's not everyones cup of tea.

View attachment 3339890
View attachment 3339891
View attachment 3339892
Just beautiful.

I have a bj Evelyne, it was my first brand new H bag. I chose it above all the others available at the time knowing nothing about H colours, simply because I liked it. I love wearing it in summer especially, sometimes it looks very turquoise, sometimes very grey, and I’ve had people stop me to ask about the bag and compliment the colour. Also from a practical point of view it’s worn extremely well, no colour transfer etc.

175F29D2-31D3-4E33-9D35-BAB67E8DFEF4.jpeg