Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung launches her womenswear collaboration with Marks & Spencer at the Marks & Spencer Marble Arch store on April 13, 2016 in London, England.

Zimbio

Attachments

• Marks+Spencer+Announces+Collaboration+Alexa+gt43yoxAUffx.jpg
    Marks+Spencer+Announces+Collaboration+Alexa+gt43yoxAUffx.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 532
At the Villoid garden tea party hosted by Alexa Chung at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on April 21, 2016 in Hollywood, California.

Zimbio

Attachments

• Villoid+Garden+Tea+Party+Hosted+Alexa+Chung+HfijpbCkq2hx.jpg
    Villoid+Garden+Tea+Party+Hosted+Alexa+Chung+HfijpbCkq2hx.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 1,226
I don't like the color of the dress, but I love that Alexa has her own style and it's great to see she is having fun with fashion.
Has anyone bought something from her collection with M&S? I also liked the trench, but I was too late. :sad:

Alexa Chung and British Vogue won the Webby and People’s Voice Awards for best fashion and beauty video (online film and video) for "The Future of Fashion".
Hailed as the “Internet’s highest honor” by The New York Times, The Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet, including Websites, Advertising & Media, Online Film & Video, Mobile Sites & Apps and Social. The Webby Awards is presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS).
A ceremony honoring the winners will take place at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City on Monday, May 16, 2016. The entire show will be available to stream on the Webby Awards site the following day.

http://webbyawards.com/winners/2016...channels-and-networks/fashion-beauty-channel/

Last edited:
At the Vogue.com Met Gala Cocktail Party at Search & Destroy on April 30, 2016 in New York City.

Zimbio

Attachments

• Vogue+com+Met+Gala+Cocktail+Party+UKtpHZMRalbx.jpg
    Vogue+com+Met+Gala+Cocktail+Party+UKtpHZMRalbx.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 839