Reissue Black on Black Reveal

Glad your back[emoji8][emoji8]. The bag is stunning[emoji177][emoji7][emoji177]. Congrats

Thank you, CQ!!! Appreciate it!

so pretty! do you mind me asking what size this is?!

Hi!! This is the 226 size which is 5500.00. I don't know what the SA are calling this size now...It is in between 225 and 227

Absolutely divine! Enjoy!

Thank you!
Congrats!

Appreciate it!! Thank you!

Is this the medium? Looks great on you!

Hi love!! It is the 226 size for 5500.00. I don't know what it is considered via SA now since they dropped the 226 size name. It is in the middle of 225 and 227

YESSSSS!!!!! It looks great on you! Definitely edgy and goes with your style in the pics. Can you tell me why the reissue is your favorite Chanel? I'm just curious since I'm a brand new Reissue fan :smile:

Aww! Thank you!! I love that is under the radar with no CC logo. I think it is very chic. I love how it hangs. I love that it was the original design of Coco Chanel. I wish I could find the small video short on it. Understated elegance at its best!!:ghi5:

Omg. Going to see this tomorrow. She had me at "hello" from the moment I saw this reveal which means I am screwed tomorrow.

OMG!!! You are so funny!! :lolots: I love reissues! I think you will be screwed!!
Lmao I know that feeling!

LOL!! +1

Congrats - Love the look of this beauty!!!

Thank you, luvcoach!! XXOO

The lightweighness of this bag is wonderful. It's not as boxy as the classic and I find it more comfortable.

YES!!! could not agree more!!

JE what a gorgeous bag and I love your mod shots! My kiddos have kept me away too but I'm glad I came back in time to see your reveal of this beauty! Enjoy in good health!