Burberry Liner?

nommers

Apr 23, 2016
Good evening everyone,

I saw that some Burberry trenches come with a removable liner. Does the Kensington trench have the right hardware to attach a wool liner? The one I purchased from the outlet does not have one.

Thanks in advance!

Good evening everyone,

I saw that some Burberry trenches come with a removable liner. Does the Kensington trench have the right hardware to attach a wool liner? The one I purchased from the outlet does not have one.

Thanks in advance!
The official Burberry website says the wool liner is designed to be worn underneath the Kensington and westminister hertiage trenches - so it can be fasten by the buttons.

Does anyone know whether Burberry will sell liners for the Brit brand or are they one of the same? I have a military green Crombrook and it looks like there are buttons for a liner but there wasn't one when I purchased it. Your help is appreciated!

Does anyone know whether Burberry will sell liners for the Brit brand or are they one of the same? I have a military green Crombrook and it looks like there are buttons for a liner but there wasn't one when I purchased it. Your help is appreciated!
Not sure. Maybe someone can chime in or maybe you can give a quick call to your Burberry boutique and ask.

I stopped by to ask today. They said if you want to use the kensIngton liner for any of the other trenches, you'd have to take it to a tailor and they can line the buttons up for you.