Is the mono Totally MM being discontinued?

queenlobo26

Jan 30, 2012
I know I heard somewhere that only the monogram Totally MM is being discontinued but the SA from the 866 number said they are not being discontinued. Does anyone know if it really is?

I just bought the Totally MM in Damier Ebene and want to buy the mono asap but wondering if I should rush or just buy the mono NF in Rose Ballerine.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!:smile:

Last edited:
I know I heard somewhere that only the monogram Totally MM is being discontinued but the SA from the 866 number said they are not being discontinued. Does anyone know if it really is?

I just bought the Totally MM in Damier Ebene and want to buy the mono asap but wondering if I should rush or just buy the mono NF in Rose Ballerine.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!:smile:

It's still available. Does not look like it will be discontinued, at least not right away.

I also saw something about that bag being retired or something.

I have the Totally in DA. I love it, its probably my #1 bag. I am looking to get another one and leaning towards DE.

I think someone posted an LV pic of a bunch of bags being discontinued somewhere on PF. I think the totally mono was on it. It's so confusing when all of LV is not on the same page...

I also saw something about that bag being retired or something.

I have the Totally in DA. I love it, its probably my #1 bag. I am looking to get another one and leaning towards DE.

That's awesome! I really don't know WHY I waited so long to get the Totally, I think because I did not like the fact that it does not have feet at the bottom but OMG now that I finally have the Totally DE, I am in LVoe!! I've had it for two weeks now and want it in mono now! lol