Chanel in italy

I was trying to search for the next price increase in Italy and stumbled upon this thread. I was just at the Chanel boutique in Rome today (the main one right infront of the spanish steps). They had a lot of stock of Square Minis but ALL in lambskin. If anyone is intrested, there was black, navy, blue (not royal blue, close to teal blue), purple-ish and a red (pink undertone). The price is 2,250 Euros (with VAT I live in Rome so I don't get tax free). I ended up getting the red (true red) large o-case in lambskin SHW. I originally was looking at the blue roi and was about to pay when my SA got back from her lunch break and told me that she still have the red o case on hold for me for 3 weeks already. Turns out she couldn't contact me coz she had one wrong digit from my phone number. I've asked her about the price increase this year since they already had one in the UK, but she said she don't have the information as of today. However, she confirmed to me that the sales will be starting either 5th or 6th of July. Obvs, there's not gonna be any bags on sale, but shoes and RTWs and maybe some sunglasses will go on sale. SA's in Rome are actually very very nice, but I mostly work with Maria Petrocchi, she just amazing, she even remembers the colors of the items that I purchased from them, like she would reference them for comparing the colors. :smile:
If anyone knows about when the price increase is going to be, please let me know. Thanks you :smile:

Hi ikbenjosef, do you by any chance see if there were any chevron or rectangle mini available there also? Thank You in advance for any information given!

Sorry I have her business card but there was no email. They only have their name and the store address and phone. Normally I just make a phone call to the store and ask for Maria. I did saw the mini in chevron in Blue but I'm not sure if it was in caviar. An arab lady was trying it on with the small boy bag from 2016 in textile with neon border accents.

Sorry I have her business card but there was no email. They only have their name and the store address and phone. Normally I just make a phone call to the store and ask for Maria. I did saw the mini in chevron in Blue but I'm not sure if it was in caviar. An arab lady was trying it on with the small boy bag from 2016 in textile with neon border accents.

Thanks for the info!

Hello ladies!

I'm heading to Italy next month and I'm searching for a Classic Jumbo flap bag in beige Claire caviar leather and gold hardware.

I've emailed three stores thus far for stock: Rome, Venice, and Florence. So far, only the Venice Store has answered, but basically letting me know that they don't have beige Claire in stock and that ALL OF EUROPE is sold out of this BAG!

How is this possible? I seem to see that this bag is usually in stock very often in the states? Maybe I am incorrect and this bag is that rare??

Can anyone recommend an SA in Rome, Venice, or Florence that I may email for help? It is my HG bag and my fiancé has offered to buy me one while on our trip in Italy.

Thanks!

I'm sending mine (brand new) to Anns Fabulous Finds but you would have to purchase through them. Should be on their site within the next two weeks. Otherwise the bag is discontinued.

Hi ladies,
I'm going to be in Italy in 3 weeks (Venice, Florence and Rome). I really want to purchase a Chanel Mini Square in black while I'm there. Anyone have any experience in making such a purchase? I also found a great vintage one online, but for just a bit more I would rather purchase a brand new one from a store. Below are some of my questions:

1. Don't want to risk loosing the vintage one I found in mint condition with gold hardware, does anyone know if any of those locations carry Mini Square in black frequently?
2. What is the current going rate?
3. Will there be taxes?
4. How do I file for a tax refund, is it difficult?
5. Can I call / email the store and make purchase over phone so they can hold it for me until I get there? If I don't like it can I return it then?

Thank you all so much in advance!!

Hi ladies,
I'm going to be in Italy in 3 weeks (Venice, Florence and Rome). I really want to purchase a Chanel Mini Square in black while I'm there. Anyone have any experience in making such a purchase? I also found a great vintage one online, but for just a bit more I would rather purchase a brand new one from a store. Below are some of my questions:

1. Don't want to risk loosing the vintage one I found in mint condition with gold hardware, does anyone know if any of those locations carry Mini Square in black frequently?
2. What is the current going rate?
3. Will there be taxes?
4. How do I file for a tax refund, is it difficult?
5. Can I call / email the store and make purchase over phone so they can hold it for me until I get there? If I don't like it can I return it then?

Thank you all so much in advance!!

Hello, I have wrote about this here http://www.myhautelook.com/italy-and-spain-chapter-1-venice/
Hope it helps :smile: