YAH!! a PRESENT for ME!!! :D

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
i have the best mommy and daddy ever!!! they were away in scottsdale, arizona for my mom's 50th birthday trip and came home tonight. i walk in my room and see a lil LV bag sitting on my trunk. i was like :yahoo: totally wasn't expecting that! my mom told me i could exchange it if there was something else i wanted, but what does everyone think? i think i want an amarante cles when i can get my hands on it but i was looking at other stuff in this price range to see if there's anything else that tickled my fancy more. but here it is! what should i do...keep it or exchange it?

past1.png

past2.png

past3.png

past4.png

I think it's cute & I would keep it, but more importantly, do YOU like it?

i do, but more and more i'm wondering -- i think my taste with LV is evolving and i'm more drawn to "sophisticated" looking things if you know what i mean. i mean my dad picked it out so i don't want to hurt his feelings at the same time but i'm sorta torn, you know?

lol my mom said she was pushing for an azur koala but he didn't wanna spend that much. and i was like :Push: that woulda been a home run mom, lol it's on my to-get list for the future. lol.

I would definitely keep it! How sweet of them to bring that home for you! Even more special that your dad picked it out.

Something tells me you'll still get that cles ;)

lol i would have gotten the cles no problem in a couple weeks when i go pick up my sunset blvd but i'm being greedy and trying to get the extra cash before i go so i can buy a mini lin speedy :wtf: lol. so looks like the cles will have to wait. i'll probably end up getting that anyway. i'm gonna just see if there's anything else that maybe i didn't know i wanted, KWIM? lol. otherwise i'll keep it. i think my mono pieces or any future damier purchases is what i will use this for. or a bracelet :biggrin:

right now i think it only looks good on my vavin, not really anything else i have.

Of course it is totally up to you...me, I would keep it. I think it is so cute, and I am a sentimental sap, so if my dad picked it out for me, it's a keeper.

i agree. i thought about getting one a long time ago but interest faded a little bit. a couple years ago he went to chicago and when he came home he surprised me with a white mc cles and my mom with a vernis wallet. i was so happy, lol i love that thing.