Medium Lily or Small Bays Satchel?

Depends on what you want it for more? I would say the Lily is smarter; more suitable for evenings, weddings, parties etc... and the SBS a bit more casual...

Personally, given the choice, I would have both :graucho:

I wanted a small bays satchel initially but waited so long for the right colour and right price that I've lost interest.
Got the Lily instead and I wonder why I waited so long. lol.

Depends what it will be used for, SBS is more of a small work bag for me, whereas medium lily can double up as a work bag and a bag when you need to be a bit smarter . The only thing you want to consider is the weight on the chain strap if going to fill it as I imagine it may start to cut into your shoulder if overfull

Depends what it will be used for, SBS is more of a small work bag for me, whereas medium lily can double up as a work bag and a bag when you need to be a bit smarter . The only thing you want to consider is the weight on the chain strap if going to fill it as I imagine it may start to cut into your shoulder if overfull

+1 and chain straps can get hot too

Thanks for this perspective. :smile: