Unexpected purchase: Gucci Blooms Zip Wallet w/tons of card slots

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Went in for a Blooms pouch, super sweet SA showed me this wallet. Never seen it anywhere online, was really pleasantly surprised to see the 16 card slots. Been looking for a wallet that can fit all of my cards but is still super cute, and totally fell in love with this one. Can also plop my iphone 6 plus in there and zip it up, so it's like a clutch wallet. Anyone else have one? Love!

Attachments

• IMG_3139.JPG
    IMG_3139.JPG
    955.8 KB · Views: 1,185
  • IMG_3140.JPG
    IMG_3140.JPG
    496.2 KB · Views: 1,132
I am in love with this! I am planning a trip to my local Gucci soon as I need to get something in this range. Thanks for the lovely pics, it is helpful to see how roomy this is, especially the ample card slots as you mentioned. Enjoy this beauty!

Went in for a Blooms pouch, super sweet SA showed me this wallet. Never seen it anywhere online, was really pleasantly surprised to see the 16 card slots. Been looking for a wallet that can fit all of my cards but is still super cute, and totally fell in love with this one. Can also plop my iphone 6 plus in there and zip it up, so it's like a clutch wallet. Anyone else have one? Love!

I love that it opens flat. It's beautiful! :smile: