Aquazzura christy flats HELP

theclassic

O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
So I keep searching threads and have seen someone as about sizing, but I don't think anyone answered... I am inn LOVE with these flats but am not able to try on in person and don't know what size to order. Here is my current sizing:

Loeffler Randall flats: 7 / 37
CHANEL flats: 37.5 - 38
CL pumps: 36.5 (pigalle 120: 35.5)
Vuitton pumps: 36
Lanvin flats: 38

If anyone can offer a sizing suggestion it would be greatly appreciated ~ thank you!

I normally wear a 36 in flats. I got a 36. They are true to size for me. I hope that helps.
Pic for inspiration.

Thank you!! Have you ever tried Loeffler Randall? I typically wear 37.5 in flats but these were almost too big in a 7... Perhaps I will just go for the 37.5 and exchange if I need to.

Thanks again! ~ LOVE these :loveeyes:

I work at Shopbop and not only several pairs of Aquazzura I recently tried on the Christy.

They run true to size. I am normally a US 7, fit a 37.5 in Louboutin, 37 in Aquazzura, and 37 in Chanel. The pair I tried on I ended up selling on ebay because they were a 36.5. I could have made them work but they would not have been comfortable.

They are on my "next to purchase" list. Right now I have the closed toe Amazon heels in nude and black (37 and 37.5-only because they were sold out in 37 in black and the lace ups make them easy to go up a size), the Sexy Thing booties in nude and black (37), the leopard print Rebels from last year (38 because they were on clearance and I literally paid $80 for them and they are all lace up so they work ok), and the Stella booties (37).

Last edited:
I work at Shopbop and not only several pairs of Aquazzura I recently tried on the Christy.

They run true to size. I am normally a US 7, fit a 37.5 in Louboutin, 37 in Aquazzura, and 37 in Chanel. The pair I tried on I ended up selling on ebay because they were a 36.5. I could have made them work but they would not have been comfortable.

They are on my "next to purchase" list. Right now I have the closed toe Amazon heels in nude and black (37 and 37.5-only because they were sold out in 37 in black and the lace ups make them easy to go up a size), the Sexy Thing booties in nude and black (37), the leopard print Rebels from last year (38 because they were on clearance and I literally paid $80 for them and they are all lace up so they work ok), and the Stella booties (37).

This is SO so helpful!! Thank you very much!

So I keep searching threads and have seen someone as about sizing, but I don't think anyone answered... I am inn LOVE with these flats but am not able to try on in person and don't know what size to order. Here is my current sizing:

Loeffler Randall flats: 7 / 37
CHANEL flats: 37.5 - 38
CL pumps: 36.5 (pigalle 120: 35.5)
Vuitton pumps: 36
Lanvin flats: 38

If anyone can offer a sizing suggestion it would be greatly appreciated ~ thank you!
I don't wear any of the brands you listed, but I wear a US 7 and I wear a 37.5 in Valentino Rockstuds, a 37.5 in YSL Tribute and a 37.5 in Aquazzura Sexy Thing Sandals. I got these in the same size as my Aquazzura heels...37.5 which is half size up from my US size.

Last edited: