I was bored... So I designed my own Speedy!

lvmk

Oct 5, 2014
I was bored so I designed my own Speedy. Here she is! Sorry the PS is rough... I didn't have very much time.

It features black leather and silver hardware, as well as black and charcoal monogram canvas. The leather also has beautiful grey contrast varnishing.

I was bored so I designed my own Speedy. Here she is! Sorry the PS is rough... I didn't have very much time.

It features black leather and silver hardware, as well as black and charcoal monogram canvas. The leather also has beautiful grey contrast varnishing.

Nice!!!!!! Love the black on charcoal!!!!!!! 😍

There actually was a 'Speedy' like that being made by the French Luggage Company as kind of a throwback from the partnership with LV. Once the deal lapsed the FLC could no longer use the mono canvas but continued to make their version of the Speedy in black.