Food whats your favorite wine?

no kidding i actually sampled that today! it was a bit bitter, but perhaps with dessert?

That's a bummer to hear that. For my taste buds it is so smooth and tasty. It's funny how everyone's taste is different. One of my friends raves about Screw Kappa Napa cabernet and I just got it this week and I don't care for it at all - it's extremely bitter to me. It's always fun to keep tasting for the right one!

Hess collection for chardonay about $10. Opus for a splurge about $85 last bottle?? . Trimbach for reisling about $25. The Hess is one of the best low cost chardonays ive ever had

That's a bummer to hear that. For my taste buds it is so smooth and tasty. It's funny how everyone's taste is different. One of my friends raves about Screw Kappa Napa cabernet and I just got it this week and I don't care for it at all - it's extremely bitter to me. It's always fun to keep tasting for the right one!

i loove sampling new wines. when i get in from work tonight ill post a picture of what ive recently just discovered. ;)

mmmm great thread. I'm from the finger lakes region in New York- there are a TON of local wineries that I really love. Hazlitt, Fulkerson, Anthony Road, Red Newt has anyone ever tried any new york wines?