Jewelry Box in Action!!

You know how I feel! When I was handing it over to the woman in the jewellery store I was so nervous. The ring is very sentimental to me so it would never be the same if it was lost. Thanks :smile: I don't think my nan's ring is any particular brand but I've never seen a ring like it. Might as well join everyone else and post a picture. Excuse the not so clear picture I was preparing to leave to go to the jewellery store for it to get valued and thought best take before pictures just in case. Not realising that doesn't show much! :blush:

What a unique design...very Art Deco. You should wear it.

I just had these earrings designed by my jeweler. They go with the necklace I had made last year. They are a similar design to Kimberly Mcdonald's necklace and earrings. I picked the stones and gave him a picture of how I wanted it to look. I am really happy with them.

OH, WOW!! How did I miss this post?! Meg, those earrings are stunning & go so well with your necklace! Your jeweler outdid himself!! You look smashing!! I'm wanting a really nice Opal pendant & earrings that drop down like this. I've seen quite a few that I really like but haven't found "the one" yet. I may wind up doing what you did & have something made up for me.

OH, WOW!! How did I miss this post?! Meg, those earrings are stunning & go so well with your necklace! Your jeweler outdid himself!! You look smashing!! I'm wanting a really nice Opal pendant & earrings that drop down like this. I've seen quite a few that I really like but haven't found "the one" yet. I may wind up doing what you did & have something made up for me.

Thank you. I am really glad that I just had it designed. It is similar but different from the one that I fell in love with on the BG catalog and quite a bit less expensive. If you have a good jeweler who can make what you want if you have a picture or idea it's a fun process. I loved choosing from all the stones he brought for me.

Thank you. I am really glad that I just had it designed. It is similar but different from the one that I fell in love with on the BG catalog and quite a bit less expensive. If you have a good jeweler who can make what you want if you have a picture or idea it's a fun process. I loved choosing from all the stones he brought for me.

I've seen the necklace from the BG catalog & honestly, I like yours so much better. Your jeweler is a jewelry God! His talent is quite evident. I think the earrings are a perfect match to the necklace. I can't remember if you've said, but are the opals in the necklace & earrings Australian Black Opals or Boulder Opals. Do you mind revealing the kind of opals used?

I do have a jeweler that I like & she has made me a few things, nothing to this extent, though. I may have to pay her a visit & pick her brain a little & see if she has any opals available or if she would need to order some. I have an oval black diamond (1.5 ct) my husband brought back from Europe that I haven't done anything with. I've thought about having it set into a man's ring with some white diamonds for accent for him. I have some excellent diamonds in a ring that I no longer wear that might work well with it. I'm going to have to give this some thought....:thinking:

You're such an evil influence on me when it comes to jewelry! :devil: I don't need anymore but I keep getting distracted by all the sparklies!!:lol:

Last edited: