baby pink / blush / powder?

Lisie

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
Anyone here who owns a light pink cabas chyc? I am eyeing with one but I am not sure about the color. I can online purchase online and I was wondering what you guys can tell me about blush color or baby pink. I am not familiar with the official names but I figured there are a few shades of light pink or nude.

Any references?

Gladly appreciated.

I have the same question! I think the color looks great online and fairly neutral, but I've never seen one in real life. I would love to know if its super pink or if it could pass for a springy neutral!

whilst i don´t own one, i did see this at selfridges about 2/2.5 weeks ago.

i think the poudre/ blush has a lot more beige in it, and under some lights (if seen closer to natural sunlight) it could be mistaken for almost beige (i could see the pink in it in more artificial light). so definitely nude as some people would say.
The baby pink is more fleshy colored (if that could be used as a description).

I had personally been more drawn to the poudre color online, but when i saw the pink in store i did prefer it - but everyone is different :smile: and I suppose that the powder/ blush would probably be seen as more neutral by most people.

My YSL large woc in rose poudre with silver hardware just arrived! I absolutely love the color but it's so hard to capture in photos. Here are some pics!

Attachments

• 20160506_184821.jpg
    20160506_184821.jpg
    917.6 KB · Views: 1,169
  • ysl_rose poudre.jpg
    ysl_rose poudre.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 988
Reactions: goldenluxe