Rogue Issues

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
Just notice the piping on my rogue is pulling away and cracked. I am so pissed. Looks like it will just pull more and more. I have honestly been in love with this bag. Anyone else experience this? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461345720.653975.jpg

Last edited:
I have mineral and worn her everyday for two months, just looked and no issues here. Sorry to hear about your bag. Have you talked to your SA about it?

Sorry to hear about your problem - I expect Coach will make it right.

I didn't keep the medium Rogue I ordered, so I can't help with input that way, but I did wonder if the carrying method makes a difference - does the problem perhaps occur if the bag is mostly carried with the tote handles, or with the shoulder handles? That might explain why some people haven't seen it. (Obviously the difference could be in the individual leather, or the edge-paint application, or the weight of the contents instead though.)

For the price of the bag one shouldn't have any issues whatsoever. The bag must be defective in which case a simple return or exchange is in order.

I agree. I just checked mine and it's fine. However, I would expect a return or exchange with no hassles if this develops down the road. So sorry. I know that you are disappointed....

I don't have the problem yet, but it's a strong possibility I could down the road. Someone mentioned, when the Rogue first started appearing on tPF, that that area (all 4 corners under the zipper) wasn't finished as nicely as it should be.
I'm sorry yours is doing this now, and seeing it looks like it will be a bigger problem on Rogues the longer they're used.

For the price of the bag one shouldn't have any issues whatsoever. The bag must be defective in which case a simple return or exchange is in order.

This exactly. For Rogue prices, I simply would not accept this. How you carry a bag shouldn't matter - it has handles for a reason - to use them! I'd definitely be exchanging. I know it's a hassle, but I don't see Coach giving you any problem. It's obviously a defect.

This exactly. For Rogue prices, I simply would not accept this. How you carry a bag shouldn't matter - it has handles for a reason - to use them! I'd definitely be exchanging. I know it's a hassle, but I don't see Coach giving you any problem. It's obviously a defect.
Exactly this! The bag has two separate handles for a reason.....convenience. Tote handles or shoulder handles, they're both there to be used so to have that happen is inexcusable.
I love some of Coaches new designs (despite their crazy high prices) and do hope that they haven't used short cuts in their manufacturing process.
Could be a disaster for them!

Exactly this! The bag has two separate handles for a reason.....convenience. Tote handles or shoulder handles, they're both there to be used so to have that happen is inexcusable.
I love some of Coaches new designs (despite their crazy high prices) and do hope that they haven't used short cuts in their manufacturing process.
Could be a disaster for them!
I agree that it's totally unacceptable at those prices. I remember how they advertised that the Borough was never eligible for PCE, there was no bag like it etc. Meanwhile, the silver zipper handles on the alpine moss version chipped really bad and I had only used it lightly. It was really disconcerting. Hopefully, they won't make the same mistake twice with the Rogue bag.

I don't have the problem yet, but it's a strong possibility I could down the road. Someone mentioned, when the Rogue first started appearing on tPF, that that area (all 4 corners under the zipper) wasn't finished as nicely as it should be.
I'm sorry yours is doing this now, and seeing it looks like it will be a bigger problem on Rogues the longer they're used.
This, a bag is only as good as it's design. If the design is "off" in some way then wear can happen far more quickly than it should. I do hope this won't happen with the Rogue since it seems to be such a popular bag.