puffy shoulder bag

Has anyone purchased this bag yet? I saw it in ivory at NM today -- looks so cool and smooshy. I am wondering how practical it is when used.

Is this the bag you're talking about? I've only seen it in photos from the runway show, i really want to see it in real life and someone wearing it. Looks really cool! :smile:

Attachments

• celine pillow bag.jpg
    celine pillow bag.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 568
Is this the bag you're talking about? I've only seen it in photos from the runway show, i really want to see it in real life and someone wearing it. Looks really cool! :smile:

The white/ivory leather one that NM had (in a case lol) had a handle, an inside pocket in the middle, also puffy and the SA indicated it could be obtained in black as well.

So cool looking. It was almost $4000.

Someone posted a mod shot of the pillow bag maybe a couple of weeks ago on the "your celine in action" thread I believe.
+1

I remember this! It was in the gray color, perched peacefully beside her on the cushioned seat.

Although, I couldn't help but think how it may lose it shape over time...! And it's quite trendy also. But a fun bag nonetheless!

+1

I remember this! It was in the gray color, perched peacefully beside her on the cushioned seat.

Although, I couldn't help but think how it may lose it shape over time...! And it's quite trendy also. But a fun bag nonetheless!

I believe there is also one posted in the black perched on the person's shoulder. A very trendy/seasonal piece but I have to say it looked better on the person's shoulder than I thought it would!

Reviving this thread to ask if anyone has ever seen the pillow flap bag in a navy blue? There is currently one available pre-loved but I've only ever seen it in black, taupe, white, and red. Thanks so much in advance for any info!