Ok. A funny story. This happened.

NickitaLuvsLV

Apr 18, 2015
So today I was at LV to pick up my repair. Although that went how it went, something funny DID happen!
After I wasn't so lucky with my repair I went down to try on some other pieces to see if I could like something else than my item. While trying on the bags an SA saw my Noe BB on the counter. He noticed how I had done the loop through draw string knot on my strings. He was highly facinated. He asked me if I could show him. So I showed him. He was so facinated clapping and thanked me for showing him, and told me that the store could actually show this to customers now to give them alternatives. He was in awe. It didn't stop there. He was so facinated he called on the the other SA's and told them they had to see this, and asked me to do it again. So it ended with me standing on the floor showing the SA's this knot. ( that I picked up from YouTube btw)
I must say. That actually brightened up the day. That was actually pretty funny. That guy is funny. How funny..

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 704
I think it's cool that you could share this with them and they can then pass it on to other customers.

The knot looks nice but I'm curious if there's another benefit to tying it this way? It doesn't look like a slip knot, so it it still easy to get into the bag?

I think it's cool that you could share this with them and they can then pass it on to other customers.

The knot looks nice but I'm curious if there's another benefit to tying it this way? It doesn't look like a slip knot, so it it still easy to get into the bag?

I looped it one extra time bc the bag is fairly new so the string isn't as soft yet. I feel that twice doesn't stick but I know it will later down the line. It's very convenient and easy to get in and out of the bag without having to make a shoe string knot each and every time. One string goes right through those loops that can be pulled to open and close easily. Here's a video on how to make this knot. I mine looks different bc I did it an extra loop:smile:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNnoXDw9UE4

So today I was at LV to pick up my repair. Although that went how it went, something funny DID happen!
After I wasn't so lucky with my repair I went down to try on some other pieces to see if I could like something else than my item. While trying on the bags an SA saw my Noe BB on the counter. He noticed how I had done the loop through draw string knot on my strings. He was highly facinated. He asked me if I could show him. So I showed him. He was so facinated clapping and thanked me for showing him, and told me that the store could actually show this to customers now to give them alternatives. He was in awe. It didn't stop there. He was so facinated he called on the the other SA's and told them they had to see this, and asked me to do it again. So it ended with me standing on the floor showing the SA's this knot. ( that I picked up from YouTube btw)
I must say. That actually brightened up the day. That was actually pretty funny. That guy is funny. How funny..
That's pretty cool that they cared. Some SA's are there to work and go home.

I love the way you tie it. Makes it so much easier to open/close. i think I need a Noe now!

Definitely! To make a bow each time was too much work for me! Also I'm not a girly girl so a bow is a bit too dolly for me. I like this look better, but will make a bow for the days I'd like that girly look. Looks like a half braid. Love it! Here's the bag back at home so you can get the whole view:smile:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 309