Chevron tote

I am currently DYING for this bag. I tried it on at the Michigan Ave boutique in Chicago last week and I can't stop thinking about it.

My only hesitation is that it's so much more expensive than the GST I have and totes don't have the same resale value, which is holding me back from buying new

Lastly, there is no zippered compartment in the middle like there is in the GST. However, there is a zippered pocket on the inside that is located flush with the back of the tote. There is a large pocket on the backside, although not a "Mona-Lisa Smile" shape. I plan on posting my 1st "Reveal" shortly and hope to add various pictures of the tote internally as well as externally. Hopefully that may help others with additional questions.

Saint Laurant has a bag almost exactly like this tote and I believe it is cheaper. Can't remember price so don't quote me on that but I'm fairly certain it is if you really like this style but don't want to pay the Chanel price. It's basically the same tote just replace the CC hardware with the YSL hardware lol.

Saint Laurant has a bag almost exactly like this tote and I believe it is cheaper. Can't remember price so don't quote me on that but I'm fairly certain it is if you really like this style but don't want to pay the Chanel price. It's basically the same tote just replace the CC hardware with the YSL hardware lol.

I think its called the Matelasse shopper, and I almost bought it, as I saw it online and fell in love. When I saw it in person however, I felt that the quality just wasn't there.The leather felt plasticy and the hardware was too bright for my liking in person. It was gorgeous,but just not for me. I happily went straight to Chanel after that!
images.jpeg

Respectfully disagree. Can't compare Chanel to Saint Laurent, not even close [emoji5]️

Reactions: Plumeria233