My LV Art

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Hi TPFer's,

I just wanted to share with my fellow LV lovers some LV art that I recently made. I am no Picaso, I just do it for fun. I hope someone likes it!

*Just wanted to add for anyone interested I made these using Microsoft paint.

Attachments

• speedyGraffiti.jpg
    speedyGraffiti.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 733
  • LV.jpg
    LV.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 726
  • speedyMC.jpg
    speedyMC.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 729
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
Did you use windows paint?

Yes that's what it is, not actual paint. I actually wanted the title to say PC Art but I couldn't change it. I just started messing around with the other day actually because I thought I had a spot on my jungle NF and I used paint to point it out. I thought it would be cool to just have fun with it. I am no professional, trust me! The pics are just from lv.com, well except for the graffiti. I am not sure where that one is from it was saved on my computer from a long time ago.

Hi TPFer's,

I just wanted to share with my fellow LV lovers some LV art that I recently made. I am no Picaso, I just do it for fun. I hope someone likes it!
The Vernis Alma one is really pretty! I also really enjoy the Multicolore Speedy one, and the Petit Malle and Graffiti ones are pretty too! They're all awesome! :heart:

The Vernis Alma one is really pretty! I also really enjoy the Multicolore Speedy one, and the Petit Malle and Graffiti ones are pretty too! They're all awesome! :heart:

Thanks :smile: Anyone can do this if they have paint, its really fun well atleast to me it is anyways! I have never used paint before like this so this was a fun experiment.

Hi TPFer's,

*Just wanted to add for anyone interested I made these using Microsoft paint.
Have you ever tried Sketchbook Copic and ColorStrokes? They're a little fiddly but can do really nice work once you get the hang of them. Hope you don't mind if I keep you company and we can do arts and crafts together:hugs:

For all the ladies out there wondering what a pink and fuchsia monogram canvas would look like:

Attachments

• Speedy 1.png
    Speedy 1.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 490