PLEASEEEE help me decide here!!

ddebartolo

O.G.
Dec 8, 2007
I'm on the wait list for the caviar jumbo in the chevron pattern. I have a classic flap in the medium size in lambskin but wanted a caviar every day bag. I'm worried about how heavy it is. However, I am in love with the coco handle bag and found one in caviar leather which is what I want. It's also a lot cheaper and lighter than the jumbo. I don't know what to do!

the jumbo in caviar is really heavy. yes also the strap is too long for crossbody, but the coco handle strap is also too short for crossbody. the coco handle is a lot lighter.
I would still choose the jumbo cause it's classic.

Hmm you can never go wrong with a classic! In a addition the chevron will also give you an edgy alternative to the classic quilting! Maybe go for the jumbo first and then the coco handle a little later down the road? Hope this helps you! Good luck!

Hmm you can never go wrong with a classic! In a addition the chevron will also give you an edgy alternative to the classic quilting! Maybe go for the jumbo first and then the coco handle a little later down the road? Hope this helps you! Good luck!

You used the word "edgy" which was exactly what I want so I'm going with the chevron jumbo, thanks!