Anyone around for a live reveal?

No need to drag it out . . . Presenting my black/black Grenadine. This is the first designer hobo bag I have ever purchased. I usually find them too casual and slouchy but the leather maintains the structure. Apparently, the grenadine is being discontinued but NYC has a few left. I could not resist the leather and the zipper. I love my St. Louis, but I needed something more secure for travel. Thank you for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461171949.238658.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461171957.072318.jpg

Last edited:
No need to drag it out . . . Presenting my black/black Grenadine. This is the first designer hobo bag I have ever purchased. I usually find them too casual and slouchy but the leather maintains the structure. Apparently, the grenadine is being discontinued but NYC has a few left. I could not resist the leather and the zipper. I love my St. Louis, but I needed something more secure for travel. Thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 3334144View attachment 3334145

I like it.. Congrats on your new Hobo.. Enjoy.. ;)

Thank you all for the kind words! Hope you all are having a wonderful day [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
How lovely- first Goyard bag I've seen that I'd actually want to carry. Just tripped on this designer thread and glad I did. Enjoy! It's really a smart looking bag! If they have one in green, I might write out a check..........

How lovely- first Goyard bag I've seen that I'd actually want to carry. Just tripped on this designer thread and glad I did. Enjoy! It's really a smart looking bag! If they have one in green, I might write out a check..........

Thank you! I have a green St. Louis and that was my first thought - green would be amazing.