Double(mint) reveal!

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
So excited... ordered two new items from the website in my lifelong favorite color!

meet my new slim wristlet and kimberly crossbody! the color is very true to the photo... so happy:biggrin:

i am 5'10 ... the kimberly is fully adjustable so it doesn't hang down too long... and it's almost an exact replica in shape to the LV Mabillon...

Attachments

• IMG_3672.JPG
    IMG_3672.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_3668.JPG
    IMG_3668.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 191
So excited... ordered two new items from the website in my lifelong favorite color!

meet my new slim wristlet and kimberly crossbody! the color is very true to the photo... so happy:biggrin:

i am 5'10 ... the kimberly is fully adjustable so it doesn't hang down too long... and it's almost an exact replica in shape to the LV Mabillon...
Beautiful color and pairing. You are all set for summer!

Very gorgeous! Enjoy her

The color is so nice! :smile:

Very gorgeous! Enjoy her

Cute pair! I love the color. Congrats!

Such a happy color! :yahoo:

Love the color and I have a Kimberly, its the best! I like to remove the part of the strap and make it a shoulder bag.

The color is so nice! :smile:

thanks ladies. i just love the style of the kimberly. i had purchased a spearmint (bitsy bag) last year but returned it because it wasn't a true mint like this is:smile:

Very pretty color MP. Enjoy. :smile: