A little piece of sky in my hands!!! Tiny reveal!!

Just Violet

Balenciaga Addicted
O.G.
May 30, 2009
I am so excited about this new cutie because i am truely in love with this color and combo!!! I got it today and now i need the bag too!!! So gals here is my new 2010 Cyclade triple tour with silver hardware!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461148897.278996.jpg
Here is a comparison pic with the Chanel nailpolish mediterraneè, which is the exact shade
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461148988.173306.jpg
The new cutie added to the blue family
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461149031.630322.jpg
The new cutie added to the bracelets family
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461149089.274220.jpg

I am so excited about this new cutie because i am truely in love with this color and combo!!! I got it today and now i need the bag too!!! So gals here is my new 2010 Cyclade triple tour with silver hardware!!! View attachment 3333899
Here is a comparison pic with the Chanel nailpolish mediterraneè, which is the exact shade
View attachment 3333903
View attachment 3333906
View attachment 3333910
I am in awe....what a beautiful collection of bags and bracelets....looks like a rainbow...love your new bracelet...huge congrats. :love::love::love:

Very pretty -- congrats! Yes, you do need the matching bag. Can I ask you in your family photo, is that blue mini in the front (right) the same color as the blue City in the back (left)? Bleu lazuli? Very pretty. Thx

Very pretty -- congrats! Yes, you do need the matching bag. Can I ask you in your family photo, is that blue mini in the front (right) the same color as the blue City in the back (left)? Bleu lazuli? Very pretty. Thx

Thanks indeed :smile:
The mini city in the front is bleu lazuli, the city in the back is 2010 outremer. It looks similar because i sent the outremer to the spa for colouring treatment as it was very faded, but it came back a little different from the original outremer (i can see color difference if a compare it with the inner tag that still has the original color).This is the reason why the city looks too similar to the bleu lazuli mini one.

I am so excited about this new cutie because i am truely in love with this color and combo!!! I got it today and now i need the bag too!!! So gals here is my new 2010 Cyclade triple tour with silver hardware!!! View attachment 3333899
View attachment 3333903
View attachment 3333906
View attachment 3333910

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: