So excited! I ordered this today.....

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
to go with my '07 aquamarine City bag......I'm sorry if I'm boring everyone to tears with my bag but I so love it. I had been looking at these coin purses from TailorTrash even before getting my Bal! She added this to her store today and I jumped on it.
It's the smaller size so should be perfect for a City bag:loveeyes:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 692
  • IMG_3949.JPG
    IMG_3949.JPG
    873.5 KB · Views: 693
Eniko's items are really beautiful and so well made, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have quite a few of her pieces as well, so glad that she started making them again!

Eniko's items are really beautiful and so well made, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have quite a few of her pieces as well, so glad that she started making them again!

Thanks CeeJay, she has a couple of new items up in her shop right now. I figured best not to wait because someone else will snatch it up! I'm glad to hear that about the quality of the product, I love having something unique on my bag.

to go with my '07 aquamarine City bag......I'm sorry if I'm boring everyone to tears with my bag but I so love it. I had been looking at these coin purses from TailorTrash even before getting my Bal! She added this to her store today and I jumped on it.

Great pattern/colour choice! The blues will complement your bag beautifully!

Holy smokes that is a gorgeous addition for your beautiful Bal! I'm unfamiliar with TailorTrash but will definitely look up now. Oh, & you most certainly could never bore us w/ that stunning bag!!:loveeyes:

Holy smokes that is a gorgeous addition for your beautiful Bal! I'm unfamiliar with TailorTrash but will definitely look up now. Oh, & you most certainly could never bore us w/ that stunning bag!!:loveeyes:
Thank you Kendie, I'm so excited to be able to add one of these to my bag. I hear they're getting harder to come by.

That is so cute...it will go so well with your bag. :heart:

So cute ! I need one :graucho::greengrin: