Two New Scarves and Playtime =)

AuthenticLux

Mom/Feminist/Veteran
O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
Went to H today to take in my HAC to have the PH changed. I was one of the unlucky few that have had their PH form a strange, dark tarnish. Anyway, my HAC is off for lord knows how long so I had to console myself with a new scarf and a wooden scarf ring.

Simple but I love it - VIF Argent:
VIFArgentModel4.jpg

I also took out my Les Jardins D'Armenie scarf. I like this colorway for summer. I am awaiting the arrival of this same scarf in the fuschia colorway. I love these scarves because both DH and I are Armenian and the intricate design is very indicative of the Armenian art we have displayed in our home.
ArmenieModel.jpg

I am thinking of displaying the fuschia scarf somehow (frame maybe?) - if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

(Pay no attention to the pregnant-lady-at-home-just-got-back-from-walking-all-over-downtown-and-need-to-be-comfortable attire!)

Beautiful scarves, and even more beautiful model! You look great with them. Les Jardins d'Armenie is one of my favorites...especially in the Fuschia colorway!

^^^Do you wear your scarf like this on a regular basis? I love this look, but the scarf slides off my head all the time. The only time I can do it is when there's a bun to anchor my scarf.

^^^Do you wear your scarf like this on a regular basis? I love this look, but the scarf slides off my head all the time. The only time I can do it is when there's a bun to anchor my scarf.

I wear my hair in a sort of "mini bun". Think half-up/half down hair style and I anchor the knot on the mini bun. My hair is very straight so if I don't do that, I have the same issue with the scarf sliding off.

Fabulous looks!!!!! I'd LOVE to wear my scarves like that but my hair sticks out at the sides and I tend to look like Bozo the Clown!!!!

^^ Ha, love the picture.
Gorgeous scarf choices.
Hope your HAC returns quickly - did you take before pictures??
Like Baggs idea; I'll have to get some Hollywood Tape.