Wrinkled piping on my Birkin...

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Hello everyone.

Has anyone experienced wrinkled piping like this? I bought my Birkin from Hermes Palm Beach back in 2009. I *think* I remember there was wrinkling back then but I was so happy with the bag that it didn't matter. Even though I stuff the bag, I believe it's gotten worse while stored. I've only carried it five time tops, so maybe the wrinkles will stretch out with more use(?). Anywho, just wondering if there's anything I can do.

Thanks in advance for your input!
E
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461059172.736532.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461059207.121908.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461059257.642379.jpg

Yes hon... It's normal, she is a beauty, you should take her out more often, make her your buddy. Life is too short to leave our "love ones" at home.

yes i kind of like it even because it usually happens where the bag folds so its part of beauty and evolution of a well loved and cared for birkin enjoy in the best of health Darling !!!!!!

OMG, I read this as, make her your hubby! BC life is too short to leave your love ones at home!!! LOL

Lol. I treat all my handbags as my leather kids:lol:. I know some girls refering their handbag collection as the "boyfriends"... Not sure the real boyfriends like the idea or not..😆

I was told by my SA that to hang the bag on a hook or door handle when not using. The bag will hold up the shape bette, less wrinkle. If you are not carrying it at all, then store flat in the box.