LOS ANGELES MEET Saturday 7/14 & Sunday 7/15 @ Bev Center!!

Which date is better for you to meet?

• Saturday 6/30

• Sunday 7/1

• Other.. please throw it out there.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we do a poll on the location too? Bev Ctr, Bev Hills, or SCP? I know that there's a meetup not too long ago at SCP... Bev Ctr/Bev Hills is quite a drive ....

Can we do a poll on the location too? Bev Ctr, Bev Hills, or SCP? I know that there's a meetup not too long ago at SCP... Bev Ctr/Bev Hills is quite a drive ....

Well, we can't actually make another poll for this thread but feel free to throw out where you'd like to meet and we're going to go with majority.. most likely though, Bev Center or Rodeo just because we're doing a meet for the people who can't make it up to the OC for SCP meets.

BTW, Frozen I think is coming from the OC.. maybe you can carpool with him or anyone else coming from the same direction? (just a suggestion!)

The South Coast Plaza is not close enough to Los Angeles for me to make it - I'm way north. It should be in BH, IMO. There's street and public lot parking there. Thing about BH, though, is that someone will need to choose a very specific place to meet (with some architecture that people can recognize) - because yeah, a mall would be easier.

The South Coast Plaza is not close enough to Los Angeles for me to make it - I'm way north. It should be in BH, IMO. There's street and public lot parking there. Thing about BH, though, is that someone will need to choose a very specific place to meet (with some architecture that people can recognize) - because yeah, a mall would be easier.

we are most likely meeting either at Bev Center or Rodeo.. hope you can make it there! :smile:

I wish i could go! I'm in Anaheim and would totally be a driver or just carpool with frozen but i work saturdays AND sundays.:sad:
Im a hairstylist in a mall...so yeah...:tdown:

But, i hope you guys have TONS of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.