Celine bag question

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hello

I am in uk and I am trying to find the price for the small ring bag and I called the London store. I couldn't find anything in the website but the lady told me it's not a bag but a small leather good! Is this true! Are we paying all this money for a big makeup bag?, thanks in advance

Are you talking about what's labeled as the "ring clutch" on the celine website? If so, yes, it's in the "leather accessories" section not the "handbags" section. Prices for a couple models are there.

Thanks for reply. So does a ring bag exist?

Sorry I have no idea, I'm not super versed in current Celine offerings. I just went to look at the website after seeing your question. Maybe the specific dimensions of the larger clutch they have shown can help clarify? It's 26 x 18 cm (10 x 7in), were you expecting something along those lines?

(And subsequently saw several things I want online, so gee thanks! :biggrin:)

Hello

I am in uk and I am trying to find the price for the small ring bag and I called the London store. I couldn't find anything in the website but the lady told me it's not a bag but a small leather good! Is this true! Are we paying all this money for a big makeup bag?, thanks in advance

Do you mean like this ring bag? I think this one is SS15 and this price is for the medium size.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461077959.712179.jpg