Retiro - noir or aurore?

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
Hello!! I bought the retiro nm with black trim but I have an opportunity to purchase the retiro nm in aurore in brand new condition. Noir seems to be the popular choice but I am not fond of the black interior. Should I return noir and get aurore? Of course, aurore is discontinued so I can't go in the store to compare. Would any ladies with Retiro aurore kindly post pic of your bag please?

I don't have the aurore but I honestly think it's very pretty and neutral. I like it more than a noir a bit just because you can see into the interior. I'm sure there's lots of photos on google if you search it. It's like a dark magenta-burgundy.

However, if you do love your black, you can always get a light colored bag organizer so then you can see the interior of your bag =] and you get all the fun pockets/slots

If Aurore would work well with your wardrobe, I'd choose that one. The leather color looks very pretty with the monogram and it's adding a little color while still remaining " neutral".

I chose an Estrela aurore rather than noir because of the beautiful rich pink interior in the aurore. The black interior shows lint much more and is so dark. Here are a couple of photos. I vote aurore!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461069147.790927.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461069161.612947.jpg

attachment.php