I think I just bought a mini muscade paddy from Diabro...

lv_obsessed

Currently obsessed with: Mulberry & Céline
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Whoopsies!!!

My finger slipped a couple of times and I think I ended up buying a mini muscade paddy off Diabro.net!!!:sweatdrop:

I say I think I bought one because when I clicked purchase, it said the cost was around $780 USD + shipping, and I successfully paid through paypal, but then when I logged back onto Diabro about 10 minutes later, it said the cost was $824 + shipping.....but I only paid $780.......:confused1:

I hope nothing went wrong there.....:sad:

Congrats lv_obsessed:yahoo: :heart:A baby Muscade paddy:heart:

Post pic pleaseeeeyyy!!!:yes:

I've been off the "buying scene" lately due to purseban.... so it's been dry, real dry like desert for me~ :crybaby:now I can only live vicariously through PFers' buying experience and the excitement that comes with it! Wow, I sound pathetic!:shame:

I just bought one too!!! Yippeee. I've been trying to get one ever since I returned the Canelle one I bought from them. I wanted to exchange it for the muscade, but by the time they got the return, they sold out. I can't wait!!!!!

Congrats LV! Great price! With the high Aussie $, it's so tempting! That's less than 1K! How much is p&h?

Thanks leanbeanee!!!!:tup: Yeah when I saw that price I kinda buckled lol...so much for willpower.:roflmfao:

Shipping only ended up costing USD$26.50 (it's more than double that to ship a regular paddy) and that included tracking too!:nuts:

I just bought one too!!! Yippeee. I've been trying to get one ever since I returned the Canelle one I bought from them. I wanted to exchange it for the muscade, but by the time they got the return, they sold out. I can't wait!!!!!

Awww Pamela72 I remember reading about that and how you were disappointed with your canelle! I'm so glad it all worked out for you in the end!!!:yahoo:

Now all we have to do is wait.....:whistle:

I know, the waiting is killer, isn't it!!!!

Definitely....
Here's a Diabro pic to keep us happy:

muscademini.jpg

Can you tell me how you got the picture in the body of the email? I always have trouble with that. I am only able to get the picture in as a link. It happens to be in the body of the thread now because I quoted you. Your killing me though. The baby is so scrumptous!!! Diabro if you are reading this- send our bags quickly:graucho:.

Definitely....
Here's a Diabro pic to keep us happy:

muscademini.jpg