Wasn't looking for a new summer purse....

May 31, 2013
Don't you hate it when you're shopping for something entirely different and you have love at first sight?!

This caught my eye, and after a week of thinking about it, plus a Kate Spade promo code for the main site, I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!

The color is so much better in person. And pink on the inside. I have the included key chain on order as well to attach!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460586266.839599.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460586105.621969.jpg

Don't you hate it when you're shopping for something entirely different and you have love at first sight?!

This caught my eye, and after a week of thinking about it, plus a Kate Spade promo code for the main site, I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!

The color is so much better in person. And pink on the inside. I have the included key chain on order as well to attach!View attachment 3328313

View attachment 3328312

Lovely colors, congrats!

The color is so much better in person. And pink on the inside. I have the included key chain on order as well to attach!View attachment 3328313

View attachment 3328312

Can you post more pictures please? :smile: looks great!

I love the teal color but i try to convince myself to get a safer color like black, too bad i have bought 2 bags within the month i should really stay away from buying for now :sad:
Im keeping on eyes on it once it gets on sales again, i just hope they still have stock left!! :biggrin:

I love the teal color but i try to convince myself to get a safer color like black, too bad i have bought 2 bags within the month i should really stay away from buying for now :sad:

Im keeping on eyes on it once it gets on sales again, i just hope they still have stock left!! :biggrin:

I know the feeling. I think I'm done for a while after this purse and two rather pricey shoe purchases [emoji87]