Husband totally wrecked it for me! LOL!

Thank you for your support. To answer your question, I wear my bags because they bring me joy. I love the fact that someone took the time to make something so beautiful that will last me a long time. My husband is so funny and that is the biggest reason I married him. He makes me laugh. He has his things he enjoys...obviously fishing is one of them he also likes and collects fast cars... (a way more expensive passion then my handbag collection). At the end of the day we have been married 26 years and I adore him... Fishing, Cars and all, and he loves me in Vuitton.

Awwwww, I love what you wrote! This is really sweet. He reminds me a little of my fiancé...the first time I got Hunter rain boots several years ago he asked me "are you going to go saluter a goat?" And I'm like HUH?!?! Ok, he's from the Middle East so they don't really buy rain boots there, and this kind of thing would be used for that purpose. Please don't get me wrong, he's lived in the US for a decade now and you wouldn't even know where he's really from because he's so Americanized. He likes to pull like leg like that because he knows it's a fun way to tease me and get me all fired up.[emoji23]
I'm really happy you have been married for 26 years! That's amazing! DF and I have been together for a total of 8 years this summer. It's great that although you might not share the same hobbies, you appreciate the things you both love individually.[emoji173]️

O.K. so a FEW months ago I did a reveal of my new bag charm tassel. I never mentioned the purchase to my husband... he never notices anything...So TODAY he says to me oh I did not know Louis Vuitton was now making fishing Lures??? I am like???What do you mean??? He says the bag charm on your hand bag would make a great tuna lure. I lost it really...he wrecked it for me...every time I look at it I see a LV Squid. At least its multi-functional . So worth it... Too funny take a look. LOL

What a great, funny story. You should agree with your husband and say, "Why yes...it is a fishing lure, and I use it to reel in more LV bags and accessories. I'll probably want to go fishing again soon," lol.:P

What a great, funny story. You should agree with your husband and say, "Why yes...it is a fishing lure, and I use it to reel in more LV bags and accessories. I'll probably want to go fishing again soon," lol.:P

Awwwww, I love what you wrote! This is really sweet. He reminds me a little of my fiancé...the first time I got Hunter rain boots several years ago he asked me "are you going to go saluter a goat?" And I'm like HUH?!?! Ok, he's from the Middle East so they don't really buy rain boots there, and this kind of thing would be used for that purpose. Please don't get me wrong, he's lived in the US for a decade now and you wouldn't even know where he's really from because he's so Americanized. He likes to pull like leg like that because he knows it's a fun way to tease me and get me all fired up.[emoji23]
I'm really happy you have been married for 26 years! That's amazing! DF and I have been together for a total of 8 years this summer. It's great that although you might not share the same hobbies, you appreciate the things you both love individually.[emoji173]️
Your a sweetheart! Hang on to him-8 years is no joke. He sounds wonderful. Good supportive men are hard to come by...much happiness to you both!

O.K. so a FEW months ago I did a reveal of my new bag charm tassel. I never mentioned the purchase to my husband... he never notices anything...So TODAY he says to me oh I did not know Louis Vuitton was now making fishing Lures??? I am like???What do you mean??? He says the bag charm on your hand bag would make a great tuna lure. I lost it really...he wrecked it for me...every time I look at it I see a LV Squid. At least its multi-functional . So worth it... Too funny take a look. LOL

:P Hubby's right!

Don't feel bad. Every time I use my Anya Hindmarch bag charm I get comments like "I love your Christmas tree ornament" or " I never thought to use a car freshener on my handbag":P I just laugh it off. I love my bag charm anyway.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460904761.453623.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1460904791.204443.jpg

Last edited: