Jewelry Box in Action!!

So unique!!!!❤️❤️❤️👍🏻😍
Meg - I'm so glad you shared your earrings. I thought of your necklace when angellicskater shared her opal earrings.

In terms of both stone quality and design of alexandrites, I love Mark Henry and Laura Medine.

Here's a picture of my moonstone and alexandrite ring by Laura. (I think it's sideways though).

View attachment 3329963

I just had these earrings designed by my jeweler. They go with the necklace I had made last year. They are a similar design to Kimberly Mcdonald's necklace and earrings. I picked the stones and gave him a picture of how I wanted it to look. I am really happy with them.

Gah! Superb Boulder opals!!! I'm smitten with the blues [emoji7]

Everyone hear has such stunningly beautiful jewellery. I wish I had such a collection. :biggrin:

My most loved jewellery was given to me by my grandma on my 16th. I've been so afraid to wear it in case I lost it as that would break my heart. I'm starting to think jewellery is supposed to be worn so I may start to wear her ring for a change while I'm at family events. :smile:

I was heavily pregnant when walking to the hospital as saw this piece in the window of our local jewellery shop:nuts:. I remember I have stopped then and could not take my eyes of it:girlwhack:. I just would not move:faint:. I had to have it, was craving for it so badly:cray::cursing:. Was exactly 11 Years ago. I do not think I wanted anything that badly:lolots:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,073
Last edited: