Post your Chanel family portrait...

Excellent collection. Well done!

What are your reasons for considering selling the GST? That may help us to help you.

Hi Doodles78, I just haven't been reaching for it mainly because of the weight and boxiness which is why I'm thinking of selling it while it's still pristine. I guess it's better than letting it sit in the closet and collecting dust :smile:

Hi Doodles78, I just haven't been reaching for it mainly because of the weight and boxiness which is why I'm thinking of selling it while it's still pristine. I guess it's better than letting it sit in the closet and collecting dust :smile:

Ah, then in that case I have to differ from others and recommend you sell it. There are plenty of people looking for exactly what you have, and are not using, so why not?

Beautiful collections, everyone! I finally managed to take a decent photo of my collection with SLGs included. Hoping to add a couple more pieces from Paris in two weeks! Thanks for letting me share.
Love your tote! I've been searching a tote for a while and didn't want to get the GST so I settled down with a Cruise crown cc Tote.

You got the beauty lock cc ! My husband love that bag but I purchased another Bag instead . How are you liking it? Is it similiar to a WOC ?

I bought the beauty lock because I was looking for a beige-nude bag in small size and beige minis are almost imposible to get. It is bigger than a Woc and a rectangular mini. I find this bag in this particular colour really beautiful and I am happy with it, taking into account that I love classic bags...

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for welcoming me to purseforum and all of the wonderful messages! I feel like I have a new family! Sorry for the delay for the pictures, my children got sick and of course they come first! Here are some portraits of my other family - Chanel! I did a group shot and then close ups... Hope that you enjoy!

wonderful collection;)