Advice needed.. resizing

emms2381

Nov 1, 2011
So... my boyfriend just bought me the most gorgeous T&Co e-ring.

Im absoluteley thrilled... over the moon...

The thing is it needs resizing... ive sent it off to tiffanys today (UK) old bond street for the resize to be done.

Anyone have any ideas on how long this takes?? Im dying to get this baby on my finger and show it off!!

Its truely gorgeous!!!

I didnt buy it.

But when you "sent it off" for resizing, didn't you or your fiancé ask when the job will be finished? The sales people will be able to provide a more accurate answer for you especially if there's a back log, etc. I guess I personally would never relinquish such a prized item without first asking the details about return.

But when you "sent it off" for resizing, didn't you or your fiancé ask when the job will be finished? The sales people will be able to provide a more accurate answer for you especially if there's a back log, etc. I guess I personally would never relinquish such a prized item without first asking the details about return.

Well i was told that it depends.. they couldnt give me an estimate on time or cost without seeing the ring in person... which is totally acceptable.

I thought id ask here to get some ideas on other peoples experiences.

Thanks though x

I sent a bracelet off on the 3rd April from the Bond Street store & it's due back on the 18th April. If you ring customer services on 0800 160 1837 they can usually give you an eta, they did with me anyway.

My miniature Schnauzer Pinot is 8-month old now, he's my love :love: (more than my husband at the moment:evil: ). These pictures were taken when he's 4-month old.
ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/detail?.dir=539c&.dnm=7ee5.jpg&.src=ph
ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/detail?.dir=539c&.dnm=c2ce.jpg&.src=ph
ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/detail?.dir=539c&.dnm=8b39.jpg&.src=ph

Ahhh ok.

I sent it directly to old bond street so maybe it will take 2 weeks or so xx